Well as expected the Cubs lost to the Braves 3-1. It was a rather boring game. I think it was the first game I have been to where no home runs were hit. Plus I had to listen to a drunk guy named Jesse who was sitting behind me talk the entire game. I now know that he sells medical supplies, his wife is 10 years older than he, and he use some horribly cheesy pick up line when he first met her and it worked. He was rather annoying, although, he did offer me a peanut, the one thing I consumed during the game. My other entertainment was the adorable four month old sitting in front of me. She was sooo cute. Ahh. But the best part was the seventh inning stretch. Guess who the celebrity singer of "Take me out the Ballgame" was? Tom Skilling. I can't escape him. :) Anyway, I love going to live games, so much more to see. Which as you can tell was my chief source of entertainment at the othewise boring game.

2 comments:

C wants to come entertain you sometime soon too. :)

you better be careful, you might have some cub fans reading this, my husband included (secretly I'm with you, I much prefer the Cardinals)

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive