Tomorrow is my birthday.

Day of birth.
Morning-work
Afternoon-shopping with mom
Evening-watching the Meteor Shower

Fri
Morning-enjoy Tom's morning off work
Afternoon-hmm, nothing yet
Evening-eat out with friend's at Damon's Grill in Rockford. Kill them all in trivia (but only slightly)
Later that evening-Keslinger Show (oddly enough within walking distance of our townhouse, on the "flyer" we live by the "h" in "farmhouse")

Sat
Morning/Afternoon-seeing my cousin, Elizabeth, in action at a cat show (should be quite entertaining, her cats are awesome Check it out)
Evening-eat out with Tom at Red Lobster

Sun
All day-Great America

Whew, maybe I should take a nap today....

1 comments:

What a strange comment before mine...

Anyway, I wanted to say, "Happy BIrhtday" a day early since you know my track record... Always LATE (by months and years... I suck).

love,

Val

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive