On Sunday night, I threw noodles at Tom... Good Therapy.

On Monday, I survived my first class. Two hours and forty minutes with long winded Dr. Brown, I am going to hate mondays...

Today, I found out I am one of four people taking my other class... i must participate, AHHHhhh.

Tomorrow, free professional baseball game, YIPPEE! Granted it's the Cubs, but they're playing the Braves so it's ok if I root for them. I'll be on the 3rd base line, watch for me. (ya right, who watches the cubs, nevermind...)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive