I have been very anti-blog lately as can be seen by my lack of posts. This can be attributed to moving, no internet, my internship, and just plain not feeling like it since I have had the internet for a while now. Oh well, hopefully that's passed.

It must be said that my new place is amazing. I just have two words for you... Washer/Dryer. It's a two bedroom townhouse with 2 and 1/2 baths, dishwasher, central air, fireplace, garage, garbage disposal, AND they're brand new. ok that's 22 words... Plus, my friend Trisha is living with us so I now have someone to talk to during the 23 and 3/4 hours of the day that Tom's not home. ;) People keep asking her what it's like living with a married couple and she says that it's more living with me and occasionally Tom visits and fixes her car or something like that.

My internship is very cool. I am mapping out bikeways for the Dekalb/Sycamore area. Looking at where they could build new ones/connect existing ones, etc... Plus all sorts of other random things like figuring out Rockford's overweight truck permitting system, writing a highway safety press release, mapping retention ponds, data entry, breaking the copy machine, things of that nature...

Man, my life is so circular, I was just looking at the post titled "Two weeks" where I hadn't written in a while, had no computer/internet, talked about my new home, new job, plus it said I had been to a wedding and great america, well I just got a wedding invitation in the mail and I am going to Great America on Sunday. Deja Vu! (Ha! Be prepared Trisha, it's my goal to get you to ride deja vu again.)

1 comments:

Hip, Hip, Huzzah for Washer/Dryer!

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive