I thought I would take some pictures of Ethan in the grass. There were SOO many good ones and he wasn't even smiley. I think that I like them because he wasn't too fond of the grass.











Dad's lap is much better.



I LOVE this picture!!! Sometimes pretending to be a photographer pays off. ;)



Uncle Kyle helps Ethan with the piano.






Ethan and Grandpa swinging. This is the best I could do since he screams if he sees me and I am not holding him.



Tom and I both tried Kyle's Inversion table. Very Odd.... :)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive