Perhaps you've noticed I am playing softball this summer on a co-ed adult league with my church. It's been fun to get back into it after so long, 10 years. Gosh, can you believe it's been almost 10 years to the day since I've graduated? Anyway, we're 1-1 so far. I am playing designated hitter or catcher, like I mentioned before it's slow pitch, and has some crazy rules. I actually enjoyed DH-ing cause then all I have to worry about is batting.

Perhaps, B should also be for blog as I am really trying to make this more than the Ethan and LOST show it has been. ;)€

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive