This wrinkly page is all that's left of my comic con magazine after Ethan got his mitts on it. Hopefully, I can find all the info on the internet. ;) Because I AM GOING TO COMIC CON baby. I've only wanted to for like 5 years since I found out about it and this is the last year LOST is on, it's THE time to go. Please pray that I will be able to get in to the LOST panel. I'm afraid I am pinning way too much on it. Anyway, Comic-Con International is a pop culture or fan convention with exhibitors and panels/speakers. It's a place to showcase upcoming work and celebrate fandom. Many people dress in costumes. Unfortunately there will be no costumes for me, trying to do this as cheaply as possible. Thankfully, we are sharing a hotel room with my cousin and her husband. I plan on checking out Lost, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory (if they're there), Iron Man 2, Thor, other Marvel movies, Browncoats, 501st Legion, Wil Wheaton, Ray Bradbury, etc... I am beyond excited. Only two more months to go!

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive