Well, as you can see I have been laxing on the trivia because no one really played. But perhaps I have found a better outlet for my trivia craziness. I have set up my own trivia tournament and I would like you all to join too! This time you will also playing against me cause I don't have to make up the questions (you probably like that)! Right now I have it set on movie trivia, so all the questions are from movies. But I will probably change the theme periodically. Each day there will be a different quiz. It's based on time and correct answers. (makes it harder to look up answers! Haha!) Anyway someone better play pretty soon cause it says I am the smartest person of the day. :) Anyway, the link to get to my tournament will always be on the right hand side of my blog under "My trivia tournament." And you set up a one time account and password and you can always get back in with that. Happy Triviaing!

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive