It's been a while since I posted anything because it has been a crazy week. I had a presentation yesterday and a rough draft of a big paper today. I just finished the paper and sent it off to my professor, yay! I must say that it is no fun when your professor decides two days before a rough draft is due that you should change your statistical analysis. Let's just say that last night was the first time I saw 4 a.m. (besides sleepy trips to the bathroom) in a very long time!!!!! Ya, you'd think with meeting with him over two weeks ago and hashing out what analysis to use I would have been ok but no. Two days ago, I ask what I thought was a relatively simple question and that was my doom. Grr...

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive