I think if I go to cornerstone this year, it will be my ninth time! Crazy. Unfortunatly I missed last year because I was working and there was really only one band I wanted to see anyway. But this year there are so many good bands!!!! I wish I could go the whole time but I don't think that is possible. However, I am excited that the band I missed last year, Switchfoot, is going to be there on Sat. night, the one night I think I will be able to go. YEAH! Relient K is that night too. Score.
Cornerstone

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive