Where I grew up we have this local potato chip, Kitchen Cooked. When I was young, I never much thought of it, but now it is one of my favorites. A couple weeks ago I was in my local Super Walmart and I saw them being sold. They have never been sold here before and I was very excited and bought a bunch to share with my small group bible study. Well. I was munching on some of their cheese puffs the other day and noticed they have a website. You can order Kitchen Cooked online now AND they have sweatshirts and stuff. It seriously takes very little to amuse me. I will have to let my aunt and uncle out in North Dakota know because they take like 2 boxes full home everytime they're back. ;)

Kitchen Cooked is online! Check it out:
http://www.kitchencooked.net

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive