Today (2-23-05) was Tell a funny story about your kid day. I don't know why and obviously I don't have a kid but it made me think of stories from my childhood. So I will relate one of those to you. I can't remember anything funny about myself when I was really little at the moment. I know I frequently unrolled the toilet paper and took out all the cans from our bottom cupboards, etc. My parents have about 72 pictures to prove this. Most of my funny stories revolve around my brother. Remember the banana sticker thing. Anyway, one day myself, my brother, my cousin Sam, and my friend Stacey Cummings were outside playing and my dad had a wagon of corn out in the barn lot. These were always fun to play in because you would sink in like in a ball pit and could bury yourself in it. (Hey, I grew up in the middle of nowhere without cable tv, what else were we supposed to do? ;) So we are playing around, burying each other, when my brother starts to scream. Somehow, the silly boy inadvertently lodged a kernel of corn in his ear!!! His ear!!! My dad had to flush it out with water and we probably got in trouble because we probably weren't supposed to be playing in there in the first place, whoops.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive