Tom fell asleep on the couch wednesday night while we were watching Lost. So I stopped the tape so we could watch it later, and told him to go to bed. He didn't listen, he just fell asleep again. I went on watching tv for a while, played my video game for a while, and told him three more times when he tossed around to go to bed. Finally, when I decided to go to bed, I kind of pushed him awake and took the blanket he had over him off. He grumbled and got up. So I follow him into the bedroom where he proceeds to start putting on his long underwear. This confuses me slightly, so I ask, "Are you cold? Why are you putting those on?" To which he replied in a 'why don't you know why I am putting these on' kind of way, "I have to go outside sometime, don't I!" ya, he was still totally asleep... So I am like "Tom, why don't you take those off and lay down.? He glares at me for a long time with his long underwear only half on, so I repeat it two more times and finally he decides that this is ok and takes them off and goes into the bathroom. This was so bizarre, I have heard him talk in his sleep before but never anything like this. Of course, he doesn't remember any of this and feels really bad for being mean to me. ;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive