I love evil plans. We are meeting my friend and her husband for dinner tomorrow night, only hmmmm.... We don't show up. She wonders why? She tells her husband that I am always on time. Maybe she will call me. Oh wait, she doesn't have my number with her. Guess they'll have to go home and see if I called and cancelled. They pull up to their dark apartment. Nothing seems unusual. Her husband goes in first. SURPRISE! It's a party for his birthday. I love evil plans. (Disclaimer: Evil plan is not in fact intended for evil purposes.)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive