Warning: Ranting Ahead. I HATE TOLEDO! Once again, they have successfully stolen the MAC West title from NIU. All we needed was for them to lose to Bowling Green, but no. Even with a 27 -7 lead at halftime, Bowling Green couldn't hold on. I think Toledo has now officially become my most hated team, it's surpassed my other hated team, the Minnesota Vikings. I hope Miami Ohio whomps them in the championship game. My only solace is that we might still receive a bowl bid. (Anybody want to take me to a bowl game for Christmas?) Oh and one more thing, Mr. Wayne Drehs, Mr. thinks he's big ESPN sportswriter, I was not forced to attend NIU because I was a reject from U of I nor any other student for that matter... I came for the wonderful DeKalb weather. ;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive