Why do schools ban dodgeball? Yes you can get hurt, but really is it any worse than any other sport? I think it is an awesome game. I had not played since junior high. (It wasn't allowed at my high school.) But last Friday I was able to play again. It was a blast. However, it was just my luck that in my first game back, POW! I was hit right in the face when I wasn't looking. Let me tell you, that's just mean. It didn't' really hurt, but it knocked my contact out and made my eyes water for a while. Then after that injustice, my friend Jordan kicked one of the "official dodgeballs" were we using (fancy, huh) and hit me right in the chest. Again, I wasn't paying attention cause at the time we weren't even playing!!!! I must admit I am not the best player. I am not very aggressive until close to the end. However, I did make one awesome catch off another teammate who tipped the ball up and hence got out one of the best players on the other team. Hee hee. Happiness is a caught dodgeball.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive