Once again my beloved Huskies have lost to Toledo. Not since 1989 have we beaten them. Once again for the third year in a row, they have put us in a situation where we could lose the MAC West and our bid for a bowl game. I froze for them and what did they do? Nothing. I don't think I ever seen a game where the offense played so little the second half. I think our total yardage for the half was 19. Nineteen yards people, how pathetic is that? Now its up to us winning against Eastern Michigan and them losing to Bowling Green. I didn't think I would ever become a Bowling Green fan.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive