Tom and I have been hiding in our house all weekend and we finally finished Harry Potter. I must say it was the greatest, most satisfying book I've ever read. My emotions are all over the place at the moment. I was so glad to get through it before anyone ruined it or I read any more spoilers. Thankfully, the one I did accidentally read was comepletely false. Ah, I read it so fast though, that I must read it again soon, but I think I will try to read book six again before I do. What a crazy weekend.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive