Wow, man, just this one trailer is almost worth it to go to see Transformers. It's a totally unique marketing idea. It has no name. It's all filmed with hand held cameras. It super creepy. Think Lost people. I have tried to find the trailer again online and everywhere I have seen that it has been posted, it is now unavailable. Even more creepy. Rather than me blathering on. Check out this article. It says everything I would have, much better than I would have, and includes a link to a teaser website. J.J. Abrams rules. Geesh, Lost, Star Trek XI, and now this. He is crazy talented.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive