Today, I wore my denim capris. They are comfy. They are relatively cute. In all respects, they appear to be a normal piece of clothing. Yet, the flaps on the back pockets have a mind of their own. They don't lay flat, they curl. They have been in this condition from the first time I washed my capris. I have tried to fold my capris so the flaps will lie flat. I have tried to tuck the flaps into the pockets so they will lie flat. I have even, shudder, ironed the flaps in an attempt to mitigate the curling. These attempts have proved futile. Alas, I am doomed to appear as though my butt is perennially trying to fly away, but always unsuccessful.

1 comments:

My maternity jeans did the very same thing.... They had buttons... both buttons broke. I had a perpetually attempting to fly butt too.

Wish it had been successful. ;)

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive