I cried in my office today because I couldn't go to Comic-con and see the Lost producers, or J.J. Abrams talk about Star Trek, or go to the preview of Prince Caspian or Wall*e, or meet with fellow Losties and Browncoats, or see Ray Bradbury, or all the other insanely awesome things you can do there. Yep, selfish (and partly hormonal, but we won't get into that). I hate it. Part of me thinks I am insane and part of me doesn't. Now, I dream about going off to film school, or trying out for On the Lot, or just going over to the quad cities tomorrow to try to be an extra in a film they're shooting there. But I won't, partly because I am wimp and partly because I know I have grownup type responsibilities, and who acutally does that stuff anyway. No skipping of life. Doesn't work, but it's fun to dream about.

1 comments:

Lauren,

If you can skip out of the grown-up responsibilities long enough to do so (and I know that's the tricky part) for crying out loud GO to the try-outs for the QC movie (I read about that by the way!).

Life is short.... it's a doable heart's desire... So, I vote that you go for it!

Trust me, you're not going to look back at the end of your life and say, "Boy I wish I'd gone to work more."

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive