Not that you need another post to confirm I am a geek, but here it is anyway. I am one of the 10,000 finalists of The DaVinci Code Quest on Google. I finished their 24 puzzles and now am qualified to compete in the final challege where you can win some pretty awesome stuff valued at about $130,000!!! A trip for four to New York, London, Paris, and Rome, and a bunch of Sony Electronics like a laptop, a large flat screen tv, a walkman, digital camera, etc... Not that I have any chance of winning but it will be fun anyway. Plus as a finalist, I received a limited edition cryptex in the mail. (You can ooo and ahhh at my picures below). Plus, a congratualtory message from Sir Ian McKellen. Ah, Gandalf... Anyway, Make that my number two piece of free movie souveniers. My first was 3 pieces of actual film from the Lord of the Rings for going to Trilogy Tuesday. Who knows what else will I be able to obtain in the future? Mwah ha ha.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive