A goose hissed at me the other day. During my breaks at work, I walk to the East Lagoon on Campus to enjoy the nice weather which I don't usually get to enjoy on campus normally. The lagoon is populated with ducks, geese, birds, etc. The geese families have these adorable goslings. It's so fun to watch them swim in a line with the Mom and Dad guarding the ends. But apparantly as my coworker Katie and I were walking to the island yesterday one goose thought we were a little too close to her goslings and hissed at us. It was rather funny to think that my first ever animal attack could come from a goose.



The job is going fairly well. I enjoy Davis Hall in the summer, much more relaxed. I've been named team leader which means I get to boss around the other students, all undergraduates. However, one of them has a personality that just doesn't mesh with mine and I could really use some prayer on how to respond to him. Other than that I really enjoy the work even if it is boring some of the time and I like the challenge of being the lead on the project, the creative opportunities, and that my computer is the only one with headphones. Yahoo radio is such a blessing.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive