I recently visited the Museum of Natural History here in my town. Who would have thought, right? Anyway, I guess some benefactor donated all of his "stuffed animals" from various hunting trips and safaris. So the musuem is mostly just these animals. They apparently have the largest African Elephant in the states. (They had to cut out part of the ceiling and raise it up in order to fit him in.) Anyway, while myself, Tom, and my Mom were visiting, there was a birthday party who were about to be subjected to a creepy crawler show so we joined too. We got to see geckos, scorpians, tarantulas, snakes, etc. So of course, that means, I got to hold them. I was quite suprised I did it, but I successfully held a trantula and a corn snake. Tom left when the tarantula came out. (He mumbled something about a "phone call.")

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive