One of my professor's in the hall today said "Are you going to chase?" And I thought I misheard him, so replied "What?" He repeated the same thing and so did I because I was clueless as to what he was trying to ask me. So finally he said, "You know, all the severe weather, are you going to go out?" OOOHHHH! My reply was "I wish" I am so out of the loop I didn't know what he was talking about. Plus I dont' have time to do that really and Tom would kill me if I did. ;) But I am excited about the prospect of severe weather. Maybe I will get lucky and it will come straight to me!!!

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive