I ran into my weather dynamics professor the other day who I usually don't talk to. The two classes I took with her were the hardest ever. Anyway, she said she had found an old final of mine and wondered if I wanted it. I was kind of taken aback so I said ok. It was kind of bizzare because it was from 2002 and she only gave me the answers I wrote not the questions. But I was amazed that I was ever able to take those tests and I did really well on this test! My professor said I should frame it. ;) It was a nice confidence booster moment. Something to counter act all my stupid moments you have been reading about. ;) How in the world did I make it to adulthood?

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive