More Easter Weekend musings...

It never fails. When you get my parent's generation or older together, the conversation inevitably moves toward just talking about people. Who they were married to, who their children were, when they died, what they did, where they lived, and so forth... Of course to my generation, this is the most boring topic in the world. So naturally at easter dinner with my parents, grandparents, and aunt and uncle, where else would the conversation go? The conversation however became slightly more interesting when they started talking about someone named Norton who married a Lorton. Well, you can guess what that sounded like. Not only that but my aunt and uncle were at a funeral I think when they saw an older gentlemen and couldn't remember if his wife was dead or not. My uncle told my aunt to just go up and ask him how his wife was doing. Thank goodness my aunt did not stoop to that level in order to obtain that piece of information.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive