Did you ever have one of those days where you get locked out of your bedroom? (Do I even need to tell you that this also happened?)

However, I will go into more detail. Somehow when we closed the door behind us it was locked, I thought when you opened a locked door from the inside it stayed unlocked, apparantly not. Anyway, this was at like 10 p.m. and the door needed a key it looked like. I tried a knife, i tried our apt. key and even our mail key ;), a screwdriver and vairous other tools were tried by tom and tom's brother, Eric. Being a firefighter, Eric was like "Ah, let me just take it out." Hmm, tempting, but no. Thank goodness Eric was home at the time because both Tom's cell phone and my cell phone were in the bedroom. So we call our apt. complex's emergency number to request someone to unlock it. Tom talked to the lady on the phone but I could hear the conversation. The lady was like, "They didn't issue you a key?" (Would I be talking to you if they did??) and then she said, "well is this an emergency, do you need someone now?" (No lady, Tom and I will just sleep in the living room and go to work/school the next day in our pajamas! Here's your sign... sorry tom's got me watching blue collar comedy tour) Anyway, we finally got a maintenece guy to come and after trying about 32 different keys, he opened the door. YEAH!

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive