Today in my research procedures class, we discussed systems theory. Let me tell you, "it's real exciting." I actually fell asleep in class today sitting up. I don't know how that is physically possible. It was only for about a millisecond because as soon as my professor spoke I was wide awake. My heart was racing like you would not believe. My professor reminds me of Doctor Emmett L. Brown from the "Back to the Future" movies, a "crazy wild eyed scientist." I swear someday his eyes are going to pop out of his head and he has this deep voice that periodically crescendo. So of course one of these crescendo occurred when I was asleep and hence jerked me out of my stupor. Anyway, today in class, among other things, we talked about negentropy and equifinality. Riigghhtt. Don't these words look/sound made up? It's like something out of "The Jabberwoky." (This poem, by the way, gave us the word "chortle," a made up word that actually became a real word, hmmm). The equifinality of his negentropy blankenshiped and twosting he was able to narfle the garthoc. Man, I should make up words for a living. (Alright that last phrase is from "Coneheads") Anyway, in my sleepy state, I don't think I should be required to expand my vocabulary. And no, I am not going to tell you what the words mean either. You can expand your vocabulary as well by looking them up.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive