Is it sad that tonight I watched a replay of a football game that I attended only three days ago? I really don't know how I became so obsessed with Huskie football. I have always enjoyed football in high school and as an undergrad. But now as a grad student, it is absolutely necessary to attend every game. Since my husband is attending school full time and working part time, this usually means dragging my friend Trisha to the game with me or having my poor mom drive 2 and 1/2 hours to go (as happened this weekend). I also must say that it is imperitive to sit on the student side. This gives you the real game day experience. I mean you should stand for the entire game, jingle your keys every kickoff, wonder why the band sometimes randomly yells "Touch my squirrel", and generally annoy the opposing team. My beloved Huskies are 2-0 in the MAC conference currently and I so hope they are conference champs this year. Then, Trisha, you will not have to hear me utter again (as I did when they lost a bid to a bowl game two years ago against Toledo) "I am so mad, I could eat my thunderstix."

1 comments:

While I too am hoping for a Huskie victory...the frustrated quatations are the funniest to experience, so I guess that win or lose I have something to look forward to. :-)

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive