While we were waiting in the massive line for Hall H, we happened to be behind the convention center where the "important people" come and go. Well this was right after the New Moon panel with Robert Pattison, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner. This is video of when Robert Pattison's SUV was leaving. You can hear the girls screaming and me laughing. Don't get me wrong, I love the Twilight books and movie. And I am at Comic Con for heaven's sake, so I am already a, hmm, "certain type of fan" shall we say. I still think what happens is funny though. Well, his SUV gets stuck down the road a ways because of people crossing and so at about the one minute mark you can see the two girls running down the road towards the vehicle. Poor fellow.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive