I love going to weddings. This is from the wedding I attended last weekend. Wedding have so many memorable moments. Let's see. I've been a bridesmaid four times, flower girl twice, Bridal attendant twice... gotten to drive the wedding couple home, had fun at Lake Story after dark, met Mickey and Minnie in wedding clothes, survived a 90 degree plus ceremony, watched Tom cut himself pieces of cake the size of his head, etc...

My wedding was quite memorable but nothing went awry. My bridesmaids gave me a hard time about being so calm. They told me the worst thing that happened that day was my cookie at lunch crumbled. ;) Luckily, I was oblivious to most goings on...

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive