I think it all started with one trilogy, Star Wars. My brother and I watched those over and over again as we were growing up. My parents had taped Empire and Jedi off of TV. We had seen bits and pieces of the A New Hope somehow. I remember the summer after 6th grade when my Mom was going back to teaching, we went to the previous teacher's house so my mom could pick up stuff to use when she started. So, the previous teacher had cable, amazing to those of us without it. And what did my brother and I find on but the first Star Wars movie that we kind of knew but not really. We didn't want to leave, we were so engrossed!! I think my mom had to drag us out of her house. Then finally, we got them all on VHS and the first one became my favorite.

When the prequel's came out, my first midnight showings.

Then, I think I hit a new level once another trilogy, Lord of the Rings, came out, that's when I started looking into movies on the internet.

And now, I am going to Comic Con and my sickness has reached critical levels. :)

Need I say more.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive