I am a GIS Technician although I think I should be more appropriately titled GIS coordinator but whatever. I coordinate all the GIS needs for my county. I have lots of projects going on and it's tax time so that makes it extra busy. I was pulled in four different directions by four different people at once today. Anyway, I am trying to put together an address directory this summer in addition to all my other duties. I also have two eager interns that are working for me. Always fun. I tried to find something that explained what GIS is but they were all pretty dull. So even though this video probably doesn't explain much, I found it humorous. Although, it might only be humorous to me. ;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive