I won. I won. I won. Maybe it's a bowling alley.... No, no, no. I won free movie swag from Cinematical.com in their "Insert Caption" contest. I created what I thought was mediocre caption to a still photo from the movie, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. Apparently, it was the third funniest. So I get to add to my free movie memorabilia collection which already includes a cryptex from The DaVinci Code (See Here and Here) and film from Lord of the Rings. (It's funny that in my cryptex post I wonder about what I will obtain in the future, only took 2.5 years ;). Anyway, I won a soundtrack to the movie (Madagascar 2), 3 stuffed animals (a score for Ethan), a flash drive for my computer, and a poster signed by the cast (Sweetness). If you don't know who's in the cast, the four main characters are Ben Stiller, David Schwimmer (Ross from Friends), Jada Pinkett Smith (Mrs. Will Smith), and Chris Rock. I will put pics up as soon as I get my swag.

So check out my winning submission at Cinematical.com and hopefully it will be less than 2.5 years for more free movie stuff. ;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive