I rarely post all the pictures I take of an event, but this time I did cause they are all so cute despite my horrid picture taking abilities.



Val and Ethan



Carolyn holding Ethan with help from Mom



Abby and the Four Wheeler



My dad was very excited to see someone use it. I think it will be awhile for Ethan.



Picking Apples for the Buffalo.



Abby took a bite of her apple. I don't think they are quite ready but she didn't seem to mind.



Carolyn running to get more apples.



Abby, Abby, Abby!!! Ah, Chicken Little...



Throwing apples over the fence to the buffalo who wouldn't move cause of the heat. Sorry girls.



Rutledge will say hi though.



Careful he licks...;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive