So it's no secret that I love movies. I have a whole other blog devoted to the movies I watch. (Please see my other blog. I would give my left arm, no wait, my right arm, no I really think my left arm , (I could so learn to write again) to go to Comic Con which happens at the end of this month in San Diego. Ach, maybe next year.

Alas, now with junior around, I must cut back on my wonderful movies. At least in the theater and that really is the best way to see them. Don't get me wrong I love dvd's but nothing beats a huge screen with popcorn and audience reactions. No Prince Caspian, no Get Smart, no Wanted, no Wall*E (that's the most tragic one, I love Pixar).

However, I am proud to say that with Junior only being two months old, I have seen 4 movies in the theater (Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, Hancock, and Hellboy II) and I am going to try my hardest to see number 5 this weekend (The Dark Knight). (How can I miss Batman, really?). How have a managed this you might ask? Wonderful grandparents who watch him occasionally and the magic of having a drive in theater nearby so we take him along and he bothers no one but us. But really both times we've taken him he slept the whole time. Granted I am at the mercy of what the drive in shows. (They've shown "Don't mess with the Zohan" and " Prom Night" UGH). But still, I don't know what I'm going to do when it closes at the end of the summer. November will be tough. James Bond and Harry Potter. Eek. ;) Hopefully I won't have to choose one over the other.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive