I took absolutely no pictures on the Fourth. Oh well. We had a good time. Tom set off fireworks in Princeton on the 4th and Sterling on the 5th. So he was basically gone both days. The fourth I invited my parents to come up and keep me company. I took them to a German bistro in Prophetstown.



It was yummy. We all had the veal loaf and onion soup. My dad had a mystery beer and mom and I split a cherry turnover. First time I've ever had veal. Oddly enough that picture is actually food from the restaurant. Someone else was raving about it on their blog and had a picture.

Then we drove around the county and found President Ronald Reagan's birthplace in Tampico. It took a little while cause we thought it would be a house. But it's actually an apt. above a downtown building. The lady there took us on a tour. It was actually pretty interesting.



Then we went to Princeton to see Tom in action. He did a great job and Ethan wasn't disturbed at all. Just his normal fussy self. But man it was cool for the 4th of July!

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive