This episode was kind of "meh" after last week's awesome episode. But there were a few cool things.



Jack and Kate are together off island. Awww.



It was fun watching Hurley creep Jack out.



Karl and Danielle are dead. Darn it. I was really hoping Danielle wasn't dead.



But the best part of the episode was Christian Shephard's appearance to Claire at the end. No idea where that's going.

I also enjoyed the preview for next week with the guy whose been dead 12 years. Fun stuff. I love the mythology. Who cares about character development, give me island mythology! Probably why I didn't like this episode as much.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive