13. Luke February 2007



14. Abbie, Abbie, Abbie May 2007



15. Tristan October 2007



16. Baby Boy Rodeffer (No Picture) December 2007

17. Baby Matteson March 2008



18. PG, the crazy offspring of these two, May 2008



Val called the baby PG after I told her I was pregnant by saying that I had a parasitic growth in my abdomen. So I am due May 12th. I've thrown up twice, but otherwise seem ok.

I know Madalyn is sideways and Trevor is rather small but it's late and I want to sleep. Also, I am sorry if I got any of the dates wrong. But sometimes I guessed, geesh there's 17 of you... Give a girl a break.

4 comments:

You're so cool, Lauren. I love this post. And I'm so excited about baby PG.

Congratulations to both of you! I'm sure PG will be adorable. It's obvious that we do such a great job of keeping in touch - in the last 2 months I've announced my engagement on Blogger and you announced baby PG. Maybe we should actually try talking once in a while. I hope things continue to go well, and I'll keep you in my prayers. Love you!

Congrats cousin...I'm sure your parents are thrilled for you too. Poor Gidget she's going to have to share her love now.

Way to go Lauren! Congratulations on the soon-to-be... and all the other new babies running around your blog in the last couple years!

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive