So tonight Tom and I are painting and half watching the second episode of Chuck before we devote our full attention to tonight's episode of Heroes. I watched the first episode last week, Tom refused. It's a likable enough show, fairly funny, has some good action. My main draw is that Adam Baldwin is in it, but anyway I hope it can keep my interest. So Chuck had all these government secrets imprinted in his brain and odd things trigger these secret "memories." Well at one point during tonight's episode, he is rambling off a bunch of things from inside his head when at one point he says,

"Oceanic Flight 815 was shot down by..."

I look at Tom and am like, "Did he just say something about Oceanic Flight 815?" Tom tilts his head and says, "I think he did." Yea to the writers to reference another show especially one that's on another network. Lost is everywhere I tell ya.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive