So my trip out to the state of Washington was crazy fun. Number one, I got to see my friend. Number two, I got to see neat places. Number three, I got to travel on an airplane. We went to the Naval Base, a Fort/Lighthouse, Coupville Wharf, a Cider Press, Deception Pass. I saw Seattle at night and during the day. The skyline is awesome at night. Plus Mountains, and cliffs and trees and even a couple seals. In addition, I introduced my friends to the Vicar of Dibley which they loved as everyone should. Enjoy my numerous pictures below. My camera takes lots of blurry pics so I tried not to include too many of those but sometimes it's inevitable.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive