Tom and I play this game every time we're in the car together, you know you see a Volkswagon beetle and you punch the other person. Yes, slightly childish, but it's something silly we enjoy. Well, every time we're in the car together, he drives. (I don't know why, really. I think it's some silly gender thing which as of 2008 we should really be over but we're not. I wonder why. Is this true for all of you reading this? I was seriously just thinking about blogging about this the other day. I guess here it is inside a silly blog). Anyway, since he always drives, it lends to him being more observant of cars and other things around us. Hence, he ALWAYS wins. I feel like I do great if I find one, then he finds three soon after. Grr. Well today after living here almost a year and a half, I finally won 3-2. I was giddy. Silly, I know, but still, I WON!!!!!

Most overused word this post : Silly - 4 times (well, 5 counting this).

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive