My cousin Elizabeth was married over the weekend. I was her bridal attendent so Sunday was a very long, hot day. It was an outside wedding at Kickapoo Creek Winery near Peoria. It was very beautiful, a peacock theme, and unique, just like my cousin. And Ethan did so well!! At least during the ceremony. There were a couple of fussy moments at the reception but nothing horrible I didn't think. My favorite part was that she amended her vows to say "infinity and beyond" instead of "always." Movie vows, now why didn't I think of that. ;) Since I was her bridal attendent I took no pictures but managed to get these two at the end of the reception when Mr. Ethan was tired and cranky. Go figure. At least he liked dancing with Mom. Oh, and by the way, my cousin is now Elizabeth Taylor. Another E.T., like my E.T. And I am hopeful this will be her only wedding. ;)


0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive