Well, you'll see what I mean. Depending on how you read my posts, you probably know that Tom and I went to Chicago this weekend. On Saturday night, my parents had tickets to Wicked
. I thought Tom and I might check out the Blues festival across the street or watch the fireworks from Navy Pier, basically something free. While we were eating dinner before hand at our hotel, we overheard that the people next to us were going to an Alanis Morissette
concert across the street. Tom and I thought that might be fun, so we'd thought we would walk over there, see that it was way too expensive (which it was) or that it was sold out. However, as we were walking through our hotel after dinner, these two girls stopped us and asked if we liked Alanis Morissette. Um, yeah. Well, they were two best friends and had suprised each other with tickets so they had an extra pair!! They had been trying to get rid of them and were so far unsucessful. Tom and I only had $40 in cash to offer them. So we got to see Alanis for $40 when they paid about $130! It was her acoustic tour of Jagged Little Pill, so I knew most of the songs. It was very fun. And if your wondering about how I saw God, Alanis portrayed God in the movie Dogma
. ;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive