I found this website that will spit out anagrams of whatever you type in. (I closed the window and don't remember the website, I am sure you can just google it and find something close.) Anyway, I typed in my full name. There were tons that didn't make sense but the one I think I like the best is "Earlier Emanuel." Not reading anything into that, but it made sense at least. Another one that sort of made sense is " A leaner rile emu." hmmm. And then there are the really weird, but they still kind of make sense ones.... "Anal Eerie Lemur" and "Are Urinal Melee." Fun stuff.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive