After watching Star Wars Episode II with my friend Trisha this weekend (because she hadn't seen it yet), I was getting ready to leave to go home. I was picking up my coat off of her couch and noticed a rather large insect in her couch cushions.

"Trisha, you have a really large bug in your couch."
Jokingly she replies, "Does it look like the bugs that try to kill Amidala?"
"Um, kind of."

Obviously, it wasn't quite like those, but ironically similar. It was about 3 inches long, rather large for a bug I would say. And it was long and skinny and had about 60 long legs all around it's body. Suffice it to say that Trisha more than freaked out, rightfully so, since it was hanging out in her couch cushions and commented that she thought I was joking about what it looked like. Good Times.

1 comments:

i was just thinking about that....

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive