Well, once again I have a class with the infamous Doc Brown (see previous blogs). At least this time he warned us that he has a tendancy to go over the designated class time. The scary thing is that there is only eight of us in the class and my tactict of hiding among the group isn't going to work. What?! I need to participate in class. Darn it. Don't you know me? I'm quiet. Guess what my contribution was today? He couldn't think of the word that described the things they show before movies. My offering: "preview" YES, I participated. Never mind it was a tangent completely off the subject of the lecture. Oh well.

Here follows Doc Brown's Bad Geography Joke of the day: "Time doesn't cause the growth of population. It's idle time that causes the growth of population."

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive