My family's Christmas curse is sickness. It never fails someone is always sick on or around christmas. Two years ago, it hit everybody. I however was the unfortunate soul who spent christmas day sleeping on the couch eating ice chips. I bowed to the porcelin god if I ingested anything else. This year my mother was the curse's victim. Strep Throat. Her throat swelled and she could barely talk. Yet we managed. With her on the couch most of the weekend, we ended up playing SceneIt, seriously, about 20 times. And my brother and I were rolling on the floor with laughter every time she tried to say "Robert Redford" or any of the lines of the priest in "The Princess Bride." She sounded just like him. Alas, I don't know what to do in order to break the curse. Maybe I should call up the Red Sox and get their opinion.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive