I share Ethanisms on Facebook. These are little innocent things my almost four year old (eek) says that make his Mommy giggle. His good friend at daycare said one to me today. He came up to me and said "Lauren, Lauren, look at my elbow!" (Said elbow was scraped up fairly badly). "I found the cement!" I'm sure his parents said this to him, but I found it hilarious none the less.

I visit day care significantly more than other mom's since I stop by at lunch to feed Isabel. They are usually eating but enjoy having me show them pics of Ethan and Isabel on my phone or telling me about their day. Or most often what Ethan did to them. Oops... ;)

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive